domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

A polar bear's hug


Due to something that I have eat, I was in bed for two days. Friday were an unforgetable day because I was at home alone, with fever and really bad from my stomache. I hat to call the doctor twice, the first one, who came at 7,30 AM, gave me only one medicine that it wasn't enough. 

At noon I felt very bad, I went to the toilette and I had an accident, I went down on the floor because my pression were too low. In the afternoon, I called the doctor again, I was waiting fot three hours. Fortunately, the new doctor said me that I needed antibiotic and he gave me ciprofloxacina.

Now, after the new medicine I am fine, I feel my healt is getting well. It was the end of July that I had. Hope to find the way to have a good August. I think I have to have a good diet for my health, but that is no the only way to search happiness; after my last experience I understood: you need only somebody near to you. And if she or he were a friend, better; he or she could give you a polar bear's hug.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario